The experts agree, everyone can learn the programming language C + +, but just because you learned it does not mean you instantly get a job.
most coveted jobs this year may be rooted in the widening of the
computer industry, but not only the technical expertise and programming
capabilities that give us the opportunity to be recruited.
expertise of the most sought after recruiters more on its expertise in
language processing and code," said Rich Milgram, CEO of Beyond Career
Network, "Learning the technology is easy. Having a mindset to apply it, process it, and make it happen, as well as detail-oriented as he did, that's an important skill. "
Making technology requires unique expertise and depth to yield marketable innovations. "Bosses
want to retrieve, parse and apply large amounts of data to deliver
better solutions to our clients and their own businesses," he said. "They need technology experts who are able to design strategies that bigger and better and to implement that strategy."
uncover the 10 skills most sought after in 2013, we were down a crucial
skill for top jobs in 2013, according to CareerBuilder called the job
the most in at O * NET, the U.S. job information center, since 2010.
surprisingly, the technical expertise and the many different forms of
its application in the list of most sought-after skills, however are not
so obvious expertise it completely dominates.
knowing which skills are much sought after, can help decision-making in
terms of education and employment," said Brent Rasmussen, President of
North American CareerBuileder. "This
could help workers to identify anything that could potentially enrich
their existing skills or advance their education in order to prepare a
Here are 10 essential skills in the work in order to increase your chances of being accepted in 2013:
1. Critical Thinking(9 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Using
logical thinking and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of
various solutions, conclusions or approaches to problem solving.
2. Ability to solve complex problems(9 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Identifying
complex problems and reviewing related information to develop the
problem and evaluate options and implement solutions.
3. Assess and make decisions(9 out of 10 jobs that require this capability)Taking into account the costs and benefits of each action to select the most appropriate decision.
4. Active listening(9 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Pay
attention to what others say carefully, taking time to understand the
decisions made, asking questions to ask and not interrupting other
5. Computers and electronics(8 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment, and computer hardware including applications and programming.
6. Mathematics(6 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, as well as its application.
7. Operational and systems analysis(5 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Determining
how an operating system or work and how changes in conditions,
operations, and the environment will affect production. Understanding the needs and product requirements of a particular design.
8. Supervision(5 out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Monitor and access the abilities of others, organization or yourself to make progress or make corrections.
9. Programming(Three out of 10 jobs that require this skill)Doing computer programming for a variety of purposes.
10 Sales and marketing(2 of 10 jobs require these skills)Fundamental knowledge and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. Including marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems.